Please help! Advice needed for my first and ONLY purchase! :)

I vote for maxi or jumbo flap as well. I actually find it easier to get things out of a flap than of the camera bag due to the chains on the camera bag.
Good luck deciding and I wouldn't be so sure that this will be your only Chanel :nuts: - Chanel is just as addictive as CLs LOL!!!! :graucho:

The camera case looks amazing on you!! I just got a large black camera case and carried it for the first time today. I also have a new grey jumbo that I love love love....but to me...the camera case is a better everyday bag as it is so easy to get in and out of and holds so much!! The more I look at camera case bag, the more I love it. Good luck deciding!!

Absolutely love the camera case. If you don't think the flap will go with your lifestyle, I think you should go for the camera case! It's a simple but beautiful bag!

the camera case specially with black hardware is very pretty. I own the same bag, same size, and I also have the matte grey camera case in large. i loveeeee camera case..
I used to love jumbo more, but camera case won my heart now.. its so easy to wear, lightweight and carry more stuff! BTW, I love the bag on you!!

Thank you, Gators, Gotbighair, Chanelle, Lallybelle, Jacmarcella, Yikkie, Jfhave, Socalgirl, Jipjip, Retroflashes, Bagmad73, lvDevotee, jellybebe, hsiaomee, minnie04!!
All of the wonderful comments actually got me thinking this all over again. I think I've made my decision, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I got back from the boutique a little while ago and I have a bag on hold that I'm supposed to pick up on Friday or Saturday. I don't want to spoil it so I'll be doing my reveal here in a few days I hope!

Hello mikaelan, seen you around CL forum ;)

I think the camera case looks really nice on you. If you would like to go for Chanel classic the maxi or jumbo are really popular. But btw the camera case and cerf I think you look great with the camera case.

Good luck :smile:

Thanks, lvchnl, hlp_28, and shb!
hlp_28:
I've seen you too! I don't contribute much though. LOL I feel guilty...it feels like I'm cheating on CL with Chanel but I HAVE to have at least one Chanel don't I?

If i could go back to purchasing my first bag. I definitely would have listened and gotten the Jumbo caviar like they advised me! I always got other bags, but was never satisfied. To me the one that seems durable and classic is the caviar jumbo. That would be a great choice.

So I got it!! Time for a reveal!! Any guesses on which one I picked?
Chanel001.jpg

Chanel002.jpg