Please help..a question about Chanel WOC

Nxi92t

Feb 19, 2012
Hi all! Just a question I was wondering anyone could help me with. So I saw this Chanel wallet on chain selling at a second hand store in Hong Kong with receipt from Paris Chanel boutique. Everything seems genuine to me except it's a 20 series purchased in March 2016. I checked online and 20 series were produced in 2014-2015, my question is, is it possible to buy from Chanel store an item that has been around for a year or so? It's a red lambskin quilted woc with SHW so I'm just wondering how come it didn't sell for a year or so.. It was purchased for 1740 euros so the price seems right too >< thanks all in advance!

Last edited:

lexus72

FORTHELOVEOF BAGS
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
LA
I myself have purchased Chanel from the Chanel boutique that is from the previous season, or year. To answer your question yes that is not a red flag. I would have it authenticated by a professional.

Nxi92t

Feb 19, 2012
I myself have purchased Chanel from the Chanel boutique that is from the previous season, or year. To answer your question yes that is not a red flag. I would have it authenticated by a professional.
Thank you! Any professional you recommend? I don't want to buy the bag then get it authenticated and it's fake :sad: hologram sticker and authenticity card looks legit though. I got my bf to take a quick photo while in the store Lol

Attachments

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
We have a thread in Chanel Shopping you can try, or I'd use Etinceler.
I agree, I've seen bags a year or years old found in stock rooms at NM.