Please help a newbie out - Chalcedony

You are so right! I am so glad that I tried it.... keeping an open mind is the key! Here is the picture ...Sorry wearing a wrong neckline but here it is!

PS. Totally digging that ring in the second pic :nuts:
I love the necklace and the ring! I think that necklace goes well with your jewelry. VCA pieces can really go casual or fancy - I love that about them.

Reactions: Rami00
Hello gorgeous people,
I only own single of piece of VCA at the moment (Perlée ring in white gold) I went to the VCA boutique over the weekend and tried on few pieces, we all know what happens when we try JUST FOR FUN. There are three pieces of Chalcedony available in Canada – 20 motifs, 10 motifs and 5 motifs. I am in love with this stone, it looked so extraordinary, projecting different hues like blue and lavender with a mix of grey …you jewelry divas must be rolling your eyes reading this lol…don’t forget, I am new to this game! I need your precious advise.

I tried the 10 motifs, it was out of the world beautiful but who am I kidding.. I not a necklace girl, I like pendants so that’s a right off. Whoever, I am loving the bracelet and had to put a deposit down to secure and see it again. Currently, I have two love bracelets and one Tiffany diamond tennis bracelet in my tiny collection.

What are your thoughts on this bracelet? Could I stack it with my tennis bracelet? Would I be able to work it with my love bracelets or bracelet if I only wore white love?

Please help.
Rami xx
I think chalcedony will be perfect with your collection especially with your tennis bracelet.

What I think I know for sure, I like white gold and the mix of white/grey mop & chalcedony, & magic Alhambra. What I am undecided about is the 6 or 16 motif. I like the versatility of the 16 but if I wear it doubled or tripled up most of the time, which is probable, then is the 6 motif the better option? I have a chest so I do think that I would wear the 16 shorter most of the time. Anyone have any advice? TIA

What I think I know for sure, I like white gold and the mix of white/grey mop & chalcedony, & magic Alhambra. What I am undecided about is the 6 or 16 motif. I like the versatility of the 16 but if I wear it doubled or tripled up most of the time, which is probable, then is the 6 motif the better option? I have a chest so I do think that I would wear the 16 shorter most of the time. Anyone have any advice? TIA

I love the long magic necklace with grey mop, calcedony and white mop! For me, it is far too long to wear long so that really limited me. If you are tall enough to wear it long and not just doubled, I say go for it. I have a dear friend who is several inches taller than I and it looks fabulous on her. There is quite a difference in price between the two you are thinking of if that factors in your decision. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Rami00
I love the long magic necklace with grey mop, calcedony and white mop! For me, it is far too long to wear long so that really limited me. If you are tall enough to wear it long and not just doubled, I say go for it. I have a dear friend who is several inches taller than I and it looks fabulous on her. There is quite a difference in price between the two you are thinking of if that factors in your decision. Good luck deciding!

Thanks for your thoughts. I am a short gal so wearing long, is probably not a realistic option. After initially thinking that I wanted the 20 motif chalcedony, I changed my mind and moved on to the 16 motif magic, as I really liked the variances it provided (size of motifs, different stones, different length options etc) and then I thought to myself, that if I always wore the 16 motif double or tripled looped then the 6 magic would probably provide a similar look but in a more economical way. I've made 'mistakes' in some of my handbag purchases in the past & I am really trying to create a capsule jewelry collection with few or no mistakes but it's difficult to narrow down what pieces make the list & which don't.

Thank you dialv. Do you wear it stacked sometimes? I am trying to get this answer....

Hello dear, hope your doing well
I do have the five motif bracelet in chalcedony and I wear it regularly with my caress d’orchidees par Cartier in gold and pink chalcedony.
The two pieces look so pretty together

Reactions: BBC
A little late in reading this post but I also think you should consider the 20 motif! You have the beautiful perlee clovers ring and pave frivole earrings- both iconic VCA. I think the 20 motif necklace would complete your iconic collection (for now! [emoji6])

Reactions: Rami00 and HADASSA
A little late in reading this post but I also think you should consider the 20 motif! You have the beautiful perlee clovers ring and pave frivole earrings- both iconic VCA. I think the 20 motif necklace would complete your iconic collection (for now! [emoji6])

Oooooh- missed the posts about the 16 motif- Rami it looks gorgeous on you!! You HAVE to get it! Now I am wanting to look at it too. I need to STOP going through these threads before going to sleep!!!

Oooooh- missed the posts about the 16 motif- Rami it looks gorgeous on you!! You HAVE to get it! Now I am wanting to look at it too. I need to STOP going through these threads before going to sleep!!!
Thank you babe!! So many items on wishlist :giggle: I am thinking 10 or 20 now, so hard to decide..saving up for the frivole ring for now.

Reactions: Toronto24