Please Help A Chanel Bag Newbie

HURLEYGIRLIE

Feb 22, 2008
Please help me out as I am not very familiar with Chanel purses! (I have been more of a Chanel accessories fan until recently!) Was/is there a version of the Black Medallion tote with a light pink interior? If so, which ligne/year was this from? Any help would be much appreciated!

Unfortunately, I do not. It was the Black Caviar Medallion tote on the decadestwo hautelook sale. I've only seen black interiors, so I was curious as to which season/year this one was released.

^By looking at the serial number will be able to tell you the year that it was released.

also Decades 2 here in Socal. is a very reputable resellers of vintage clothing and bags, very well know w/ celebs too.

I had a black medallion before but is old it and i remember its black interior too. I have a feeling that it was originally pink medallion that was re-dyed into black.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for trying to help me out! This particular medallion tote looks like it was in face dyed black. It looks as though the sticker is in the lower corner of the purse on the inside does this sound right?....I will try and post a number later.