PLEASE HELP!!! A calling to Galliera Owners

rmm

Jun 30, 2006
Hello,
Is the buckle on the Galliera GM supposed to be stamped? I just purchased my Galliera today at an LV store, but to my surprised the buckle isn't stamped unlike the pictures in the LV site!
Thanks,
Rosa

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
The part with the magnetic closure is the part that's supposed to be stamped.

ETA: Sorry, misunderstood your post. I somehow thought you meant strap. Are you sure it isn't another piece of hardware?

ETA #2: Are you looking for something like this?

rmm

Jun 30, 2006
Thanks, but if you look on their site it is stamped!!! I am freaking out! Because eventhough I bought it at the store I couldn't help but think I got a defective one or that somehow someone returned a fake one and I happened to get it! I know I am a little crazy! This is actually my first LV monogram bag.
Mine was made in the USA...
Thanks so much now I can sleep...

rmm

Jun 30, 2006
Yes, the buckle on the shoulder strap is stamped on the sides just like the rings on the picture above. If you go to the LV site you can see it. I'll try to post a picture.

Thanks, I know it should be fine. I guess I am a worrier. I was expecting the buckle to be that way. I really do not want to take it back!

paije

May 20, 2008
The part with the magnetic closure is the part that's supposed to be stamped.

ETA: Sorry, misunderstood your post. I somehow thought you meant strap. Are you sure it isn't another piece of hardware?

ETA #2: Are you looking for something like this?

Is that black marking the tarnishing from the hardware? Gosh, I was worried about my tops making a bleeding onto the vachetta in that spot.