Please HALP!! (Alpaca coat)

B25want

Jun 13, 2019
Hello ladies and gents,
Do you believe in love at first sight? I was a total skeptic until I saw this coat:

Love rarely comes to us out of the blue, but this one... came to me like a car crash.
Oh, the beauty of love! I want it, need it, must have it.
But alas, such aspirations are easier sad than done.
I soon realized that this coat was manufactured in 2017, and I am 3 years too late.
Since finding the Bormio coat, I have been profusely searching the internet for something even a tad bit similar, but I've had no luck!

Apparently this is made of Baby Suri Alpaca wool blend of highest quality.
I am willing to go up to 6k on a coat... Any suggestions, help, feedback, input will be appreciated.

You can start looking at max mara's F/W collections to see if they make something similar for this season. Also check across their diffusion lines, not just the main line.

I found a similar coat from agnona, but the material on your bormio coat is what really makes it different.

Hello ladies and gents,
Do you believe in love at first sight? I was a total skeptic until I saw this coat:

Love rarely comes to us out of the blue, but this one... came to me like a car crash.
Oh, the beauty of love! I want it, need it, must have it.
But alas, such aspirations are easier sad than done.
I soon realized that this coat was manufactured in 2017, and I am 3 years too late.
Since finding the Bormio coat, I have been profusely searching the internet for something even a tad bit similar, but I've had no luck!

Apparently this is made of Baby Suri Alpaca wool blend of highest quality.
I am willing to go up to 6k on a coat... Any suggestions, help, feedback, input will be appreciated.
I'm a month too late, but do you NEED it to be Alpaca? Max Mara's Manuela coat is a similar design so that could be a good substitute. It's made of camel hair and not alpaca, but it has the similar wave texture.