Please HALP!! (Alpaca coat)

B25want

Jun 13, 2019
Hello ladies and gents,
Do you believe in love at first sight? I was a total skeptic until I saw this coat:

Love rarely comes to us out of the blue, but this one... came to me like a car crash.
Oh, the beauty of love! I want it, need it, must have it.
But alas, such aspirations are easier sad than done.
I soon realized that this coat was manufactured in 2017, and I am 3 years too late.
Since finding the Bormio coat, I have been profusely searching the internet for something even a tad bit similar, but I've had no luck!

Apparently this is made of Baby Suri Alpaca wool blend of highest quality.
I am willing to go up to 6k on a coat... Any suggestions, help, feedback, input will be appreciated.

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
You can start looking at max mara's F/W collections to see if they make something similar for this season. Also check across their diffusion lines, not just the main line.

I found a similar coat from agnona, but the material on your bormio coat is what really makes it different.

pinkrose398

MaddyLoves.com
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Vancouver, BC
www.maddyloves.com
Hello ladies and gents,
Do you believe in love at first sight? I was a total skeptic until I saw this coat:

Love rarely comes to us out of the blue, but this one... came to me like a car crash.
Oh, the beauty of love! I want it, need it, must have it.
But alas, such aspirations are easier sad than done.
I soon realized that this coat was manufactured in 2017, and I am 3 years too late.
Since finding the Bormio coat, I have been profusely searching the internet for something even a tad bit similar, but I've had no luck!

Apparently this is made of Baby Suri Alpaca wool blend of highest quality.
I am willing to go up to 6k on a coat... Any suggestions, help, feedback, input will be appreciated.
I'm a month too late, but do you NEED it to be Alpaca? Max Mara's Manuela coat is a similar design so that could be a good substitute. It's made of camel hair and not alpaca, but it has the similar wave texture.