please give me advise on where to go in London

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, i have recently moved to London and have no idea where the good beauty salons are or the best places to cut my hair!

I live in noth west area and working in the city, so something pretty close would be nice. But i dont mind traveling either...

do you know any good places?

2. Vince at Smith's Salons on Poland Street (just off Oxford St) is lovely; he's been cutting my hair for more years than I care to remember! Prices are reasonable; can't say how much for a cut as it kind of gets swallowed up by the colouring cost now, lol!
    I used to dread going to the hairdressers more than the dentist, as it was never quite what I wanted and would require a week of 'playing' with until I was happy, whatever Vince does, however, seems great! I hope this doesn't mean I won't be able to get in now that I've posted this!!

There are quite a few salons around that area, maybe take a walk around and see if any of them appeal to you.

3. Thank you so very very much! I work very close by so that is just great! :yahoo: Im gonna go there tomorrow and check out the place before i book anything! ;)

4. There are a few more 'glamorous' salons around the corner (at least one on Gt Marlborough St), but all the staff in Smiths are great!