Please give me advice!!

brownie123

Sep 26, 2006
I am really wanting a juicy couture handbag for Christmas, but I have no idea what kind is in style. I have looked at the velour ones and I think they are really cute, but I haven't seen a lot of people carrying them. I don't want to buy something and then feel like it is tacky and never carry it. I just don't really trust my own taste. I've heard serveral girls say they are getting a "fluffy" for Christmas. From what I can tell, this is a hobo style bag, but they come in Leather and velour. Can anyone tell me which juicy bags are in high demand and that I will feel comfortable carrying? Thanks!!

I think Juicy bags are cute but honestly I will never buy the leather one. It lacks of what I called "Cute". I like the tote Daydreamer style with a hugh ring as a charm (I don't know it is from the latest collection or not). I'm in UK so I don't know much about it.

Hi, juicy couture has super nice leather for the bags that I have which is the quilted bowler type (exactly the same one carried by Britney Spears). I have one in black and the other in white. The lambskin is super soft, in fact, I have received many compliments while carrying them. I sold my velour fluffy though its also cute where I received compliments too but I felt that i was too old for the style.;)

I think the leather ones are definitely better than the velour or terry cloth ones. Velour and terry cloth seem better suited to a teen girl and they would get really dirty over time. Eluxury has a lot of cute Juicy leather bags on sale. You should take a look over there.