Please girls post pic of your coffer here!!

bambijo

Jul 20, 2011
Im thinking seriously of getting myself a new coffer. Do u own a coffer?? what color u have?? I love to get a black one or palissandro in vitello lux. Pls post some modeling pictures im curious to see :buttercup:

bambijo said:
Im thinking seriously of getting myself a new coffer. Do u own a coffer?? what color u have?? I love to get a black one or palissandro in vitello lux. Pls post some modeling pictures im curious to see :buttercup:

I love this bag! This is mine when I got it in March. I bought a Prada and Bal too but the Bal ended up to be my biggest disappointment. This baby is buttery soft and feels creamy to the touch. Absolutely love it!

Attachments

• image-3749983903.jpg
    image-3749983903.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 623
bambijo said:
I cant see the pic u posted :sad: anyway can u tell whats wrong with the balenciaga ?? Im getting my first bal the next month.

Just the overall quality for the price is just so bad. If made in comparison with the coffer I bought.

I have a medium coffer but I am going to sell it because I hardly wear black :/
I love the normal sized coffer but it looks ridiculous on my petite frame :/

for my knowledge coffer exist only in 2 sizes small and big !! when did u purchased it?

well there are actually three sizes- they used to produce a tiny coffer (for like going out or so) and then the normal sized one and the medium :smile:
medium and normal sized are still produced I think.

Coffer which i bought at 50% off at Space... Loving her everyday

1564jh2.jpg