Please excuse me while I cry over my wine nikki!

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Well my wine nikki is all scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but there is a big problem. I will not be home to sign for it. :crybaby: It is being sent by Fed Ex and a signature is required. I forgot to tell the seller to send it to my work for me to be there and sign for it, but it is being sent to my home. Is Fed Ex open on Saturdays??? I don't want to wait until Monday to get it. :hysteric: And the drive might not be back to the fed ex location for me to pick it up tomorrow night when I get off work. WAHHHH.

Sorry my rant is over.

Well my wine nikki is all scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but there is a big problem. I will not be home to sign for it. :crybaby: It is being sent by Fed Ex and a signature is required. I forgot to tell the seller to send it to my work for me to be there and sign for it, but it is being sent to my home. Is Fed Ex open on Saturdays??? I don't want to wait until Monday to get it. :hysteric: And the drive might not be back to the fed ex location for me to pick it up tomorrow night when I get off work. WAHHHH.

Sorry my rant is over.

Fed Ex delivers on Saturday where I live, in CA. If not, the package has always been back the Fed Ex facility by a certain set time, in my experience.

Good luck! :tup:

Well now I am not happy. I called to ask them to hold it at the distribution center and the center it is supposed to arrive at is not even remotely close to me from work or even my home. And she said that center was not open on Saturdays. She also was not sure if that center was infact the correct one that it would end up at before delivery. Since it is “in transit” she said to check the tracking online later to see where it arrived today and then call them back to get more information and to hold the package at that center for pickup. Grrrr…..how frustrating!

Aww.. so sorry!! There is nothing more frusterating than missed shipments.. You'll get it worked out.. stay on top of the tracking and make sure to keep in touch with them.