Please enable, I mean help me find a blue bag!!

Apr 30, 2014
I've been scouring the internet and I just can't seem to find what I'm after. So who better to ask than you ladies ;)

Here are my requirements (which may be the issue) :

*Royal/bright/electric blue...not navy, denim, turquoise etc.
*under $500 but willing to buy pre-loved
*not too structured, I prefer smooshy leather
* easy access to interior and med. size so it's practical, hobo?
*ability to carry on shoulder
*a little fun and whimsy
*not MK

Bags I've considered are:
MBMJ Q bag, love the color and leather but seems a bit blah.
Kate Spade cobble hill collection, but I really want a French grey Leslie. Also I'm having a hard time choosing between her blues

What's a girl to do? I'm open to suggestions and designers.

I love this Phillip Lim Mini Pashli in Electric Blue...

Its a bit more pricier tho at $695...

Nevertheless, thought I'd throw it out there!

Attachments

• pashli.jpg
    pashli.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 227
I just wanted to suggest the Alexander Wang Rockie in royal blue. It's probably not as hobo as you suggested but the blue on this bag is absolutely amazing, I've had a lot of compliments on the bag and it holds a lot! Easy to wear, too.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402454679.791941.jpg

- Chloè Paraty small or medium in Scuba Blue, preloved as it´s from 2013 IIRC (just google "Chloe Paraty Scuba Blue" + images).

-Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir (several sizes & colours, including royal blue).

Lumi does color extremely well. Their bags are gorgeous leather and the level of craftsmanship is totally MUCH higher than the price tag would suggest. Royal Blue is exactly what is says on the label, and their new season color is Finland Blue, which is a bright, vibrant blue that gets me every time. Maybe because it's the same color than the Finnish flag...
I didn't notice any demands regarding size so here's my five penny's worth:
Outi Mini Satchel
Marja Hobo
Theodore Messenger
Nelli Satchel
Jenni Tote

And, finally, my choice with 5 size options (already own 2, REALLY wanting the XXL size in Finland Blue or Wine):
Supermarket XL

Lumi does color extremely well. Their bags are gorgeous leather and the level of craftsmanship is totally MUCH higher than the price tag would suggest. Royal Blue is exactly what is says on the label, and their new season color is Finland Blue, which is a bright, vibrant blue that gets me every time. Maybe because it's the same color than the Finnish flag...
I didn't notice any demands regarding size so here's my five penny's worth:
Outi Mini Satchel
Marja Hobo
Theodore Messenger
Nelli Satchel
Jenni Tote

And, finally, my choice with 5 size options (already own 2, REALLY wanting the XXL size in Finland Blue or Wine):
Supermarket XL

I'd never heard of this designer before, beautiful bags!! Thank you.