Please educate me on the bird...

My Chocolate Ostrich is one of my favorite bags and gets a lot of use. It is not as stiff as croc but keeps its shape nicely and is oh-so-lightweight. My SA says that the darkened handles can be changed in Paris.

This is exactly my brown that I was going to post for you so you could see how the burb differs on light and dark. Actually, seeing the spring colors makes me want one of those!! Don't you love this:yes: SUS??
My Chocolate Ostrich is one of my favorite bags and gets a lot of use. It is not as stiff as croc but keeps its shape nicely and is oh-so-lightweight. My SA says that the darkened handles can be changed in Paris.

2ob.jpg

WOW!
HC, that's all I can say....WOW! :drool: Rendered speechless...well sorta...;) I never thought I'd like a green bag, but the more I see VA, the more I love it!!! And your VA Birkin just made me fly the coop!! :graucho:

Ostrich looks fantastic in colors--the greens, pinks, and blues are the best. Oh and violine!
Agree that it is sturdy and light. Wet spots, horrifying as they can be, dry to invisible. I have not seen much darkening of my fuchsia handles but I am obsessive about avoiding hand cream and sunscreen when I carry it. And yes, it will lighten with continued sun exposure, so, something to be careful about.
Thank you Hermesaholic for your informative post and to everyone who posted photos of their gorgeous bags!

Oh, oh...can I join in? :shame:

here's mine...just got her last weekend - 30cm birkin, violine, ph

thanks for all the info here ladies :flowers: great thread!

attachment.php

Attachments

• birkin with flash.jpg
    birkin with flash.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 211
rox_rocks!!!!! Sensational bag!! I love that color!!!! I really want to get an ostrich next year in 'a' color rather than my usual neutral and I think this is so beautiful!!!