Please drop JUC bracelet stack pics

Well, so far my mum doesn’t like the clash. She like the regular and the small love! I asked her diamonds or no diamonds but it was getting late and she is an hour ahead of me in time zones so we will see what she says tomorrow!

Reactions: hmn002
Small JUC, small Love, both in Rose gold, and a non Cartier beaded bracelet also in rose gold. I play around with putting the Love in the middle sometimes. I looked at other bracelets yesterday at my local jewelry store, but nothing worked because my wrist is so damn small that everything I tried on kept sliding over the stack willy-nilly and I hated that. My love is actually too big (I bought it before I lost weight) and I thought about getting a new one and selling my current and maybe going regular size Love with the smaller other bracelets. Or maybe another small love, but with diamonds. I’m going to go down and look next week and try some stuff on.

28C8599A-3E55-4E9A-B72A-65890CE5BCD1.jpeg

Small JUC, small Love, both in Rose gold, and a non Cartier beaded bracelet also in rose gold. I play around with putting the Love in the middle sometimes. I looked at other bracelets yesterday at my local jewelry store, but nothing worked because my wrist is so damn small that everything I tried on kept sliding over the stack willy-nilly and I hated that. My love is actually too big (I bought it before I lost weight) and I thought about getting a new one and selling my current and maybe going regular size Love with the smaller other bracelets. Or maybe another small love, but with diamonds. I’m going to go down and look next week and try some stuff on.

View attachment 5731944
Lovely stack! Thanks for posting :smile:

At first my mum suggested I get another JUC! Though I do like the small JUC with diamonds lol. I currently have a small rose gold one. I don’t know about two JUC bracelets? Anyone have two? Would love to see pics!
And she reported back diamonds. So I will be looking at possibly a small love with 6 diamonds.
She told me today to honestly get whatever I wanted, but I will probably honor her choices first :smile:

At first my mum suggested I get another JUC! Though I do like the small JUC with diamonds lol. I currently have a small rose gold one. I don’t know about two JUC bracelets? Anyone have two? Would love to see pics!
And she reported back diamonds. So I will be looking at possibly a small love with 6 diamonds.
She told me today to honestly get whatever I wanted, but I will probably honor her choices first :smile:
I am on the same boat...got the JUC small rose gold 1.5 years ago but have been thinking the small diamond version since then. Still debating if I should get it....

Reactions: darkangel07760