Please drop JUC bracelet stack pics

Love this. I have a small JUC and I really want a BML as well! Thank you for posting this, now I know how it will look whenever I finally get one.

small juc with diamonds, regular love and tiffany t wire with diamonds! all in rose gold ❤️

View attachment 5658251
I absolutely love this stack! Now I want a T wire to go with my small JUC!

Gorgeous!

I just got this vintage white gold Menotte bracelet for my stack and I love how edgy it is with my JUC!

View attachment 5670904
Love it!!!

Love this! I have a small love ring and a small JUC and now I just need the small Love bangle ;)

Current stack! I bought myself the JUC SM with diamonds to commemorate finishing nursing school, the Love is a very recent gift from my husband for our 10th anniversary :love: and the chain is a bracelet from catbird. I’m looking for suggestions on what to add to my stack! I want something dainty so that the focus is not detracted from my Love and JUC, I really just want to add a little pop. I thought about a Sweet Alhambra but it’s too cutesy for me. What do you guys think?

View attachment 5695940
I love Catbird jewelry! Mixes beautifully, looks great on your wrist

Here is the situation:
I have been saving for a Cartier bracelet. I was hoping to buy one at the end of April when I flew back home to NJ. This will be my last big purchase for at least a couple of years. I was hoping to beat the price increase, but now I am worried that the US will be affected too, and quite possibly before I make my trip. There is a Cartier store in Georgia that about 3-4 hours away, I may have to go on a road trip to do this…
The thing is, I have a few bracelets I am deciding between and had hoped my mum could accompany me to pick it for me. My mum is getting on in years and I wanted a Cartier experience to share with her. She also told me the other day that she is unsure if she can go with me now to Cartier because her scoliosis is getting worse and even with a wheelchair she says she is not sure she will be able to go. I want her involved in some way.
I currently own a small JUC and would sincerely appreciate it if anyone with a small JUC could help me.
I am considering the following bracelets:
Cartier Clash, small model
Cartier Love cuff
Cartier small Love bracelet
Cartier small Love bracelet with 6 diamonds
Cartier Love bracelet
My request is this:
I would appreciate a modeling pic of a small JUC alongside one or more of these bracelets on someone’s wrist, so that I could email the photos to my mum so that she could choose a bracelet for me.
If anyone could help me, I would sincerely appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: NY2LA and limom
Here is the situation:
I have been saving for a Cartier bracelet. I was hoping to buy one at the end of April when I flew back home to NJ. This will be my last big purchase for at least a couple of years. I was hoping to beat the price increase, but now I am worried that the US will be affected too, and quite possibly before I make my trip. There is a Cartier store in Georgia that about 3-4 hours away, I may have to go on a road trip to do this…
The thing is, I have a few bracelets I am deciding between and had hoped my mum could accompany me to pick it for me. My mum is getting on in years and I wanted a Cartier experience to share with her. She also told me the other day that she is unsure if she can go with me now to Cartier because her scoliosis is getting worse and even with a wheelchair she says she is not sure she will be able to go. I want her involved in some way.
I currently own a small JUC and would sincerely appreciate it if anyone with a small JUC could help me.
I am considering the following bracelets:
Cartier Clash, small model
Cartier Love cuff
Cartier small Love bracelet
Cartier small Love bracelet with 6 diamonds
Cartier Love bracelet
My request is this:
I would appreciate a modeling pic of a small JUC alongside one or more of these bracelets on someone’s wrist, so that I could email the photos to my mum so that she could choose a bracelet for me.
If anyone could help me, I would sincerely appreciate it.
E6110236-FEBF-4B21-A175-82035DA77BF6.jpeg
Small clash, small love, small JUC :blush: