Please drop JUC bracelet stack pics

Current stack! I bought myself the JUC SM with diamonds to commemorate finishing nursing school, the Love is a very recent gift from my husband for our 10th anniversary :love: and the chain is a bracelet from catbird. I’m looking for suggestions on what to add to my stack! I want something dainty so that the focus is not detracted from my Love and JUC, I really just want to add a little pop. I thought about a Sweet Alhambra but it’s too cutesy for me. What do you guys think?

1F315711-A3A5-43E0-92C3-508DA7CFEFDE.jpeg

Current stack! I bought myself the JUC SM with diamonds to commemorate finishing nursing school, the Love is a very recent gift from my husband for our 10th anniversary :love: and the chain is a bracelet from catbird. I’m looking for suggestions on what to add to my stack! I want something dainty so that the focus is not detracted from my Love and JUC, I really just want to add a little pop. I thought about a Sweet Alhambra but it’s too cutesy for me. What do you guys think?

View attachment 5695940

I’d add a small Love, they stack so well without being over the top!
I’m partial… my stack is a regular YG Love with diamonds, small WG Love with diamonds and a small YG JUC with diamonds :love:

Reactions: cartieraddict

View attachment 5695940
This is a pretty stack. I agree your Love with dia should totally be the center piece.
Are these all YG? What sizes are you wearing? My JUC small is non dia and recently I’m drawn to one with dia.
Are you into mixed metals? I wonder if a small love in WG will work. But of course who can resist a pave small love :smile:

Reactions: cartieraddict
This is a pretty stack. I agree your Love with dia should totally be the center piece.
Are these all YG? What sizes are you wearing? My JUC small is non dia and recently I’m drawn to one with dia.
Are you into mixed metals? I wonder if a small love in WG will work. But of course who can resist a pave small love :smile:
Thank you! The small pave love is definitely a dream for much later on down the road, so I’m still open to all suggestions at the moment :smile: I initially had the small JUC without diamonds and then upgraded as a gift to myself. It’s a beautiful piece with or without diamonds, but who doesn’t love a little extra sparkle ;) my small JUC is pink gold and my Love is yellow gold, but they’re so similar aren’t they? I’m not generally into mixed metals but I am trying to be more adventurous...

I told myself to be adventurous too but I can’t do it (for now on mixing metals).

I’m also thinking of changing my JUC small (YG) to one with diamond in PG. Your pic is totally relevant ! I think it adds a little more interest to the stack (without too much a pop say a YG+WG).