please, does anyone have a pic of the new bone white GST?

snowstar

Feb 2, 2008
does anyone have a pic of the new bone white GST w silver h/w?
esp side by side with either the standard stark white or caramel gst?

i've been torn between the stark white and caramel gst and just couldn't decide. the white was too bright, but the caramel was too brown. this new bone matte sounds like the perfect color!!! so please, does anyone have a pic??

in case other girls are looking for this color, singapore will not be bringing in any white gst. however, they do have black with gold h/w, salmon pink with gold h/w (i think it's gold) and beige with gold h/w.

Hi if u check out the main Chanel forum under the thread 'Come share your April/ May purchases with us!- I think on the last page there is a picture of the Bonde white GST- the owner used the term off white- however, I think this may be the bag you were on about?

Here you go, don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I just got both the Beige/Caramel and the not as bright white GSTS., they are both in the new, less shiny caviar which I think has something to do with the difference in color. Love this newer shade of beige/caramel, it has no yellow in my opinion and it is nicer than the old beige yellowish tones.:heart:H

Attachments

• newgsts.jpg
    newgsts.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 257
thank you :smile:

habanerita, i read that the new GST caviar leather is not less shiny and more matte than previous years. since i haven't seen the previous leather, how do i tell the difference? i asked the SA if the bags they have is the new and softer caviar leather and she insisted that there has been no change.

can i get the color code of the white and caramel please?

habanerita, i read that the new GST caviar leather is not less shiny and more matte than previous years. since i haven't seen the previous leather, how do i tell the difference? i asked the SA if the bags they have is the new and softer caviar leather and she insisted that there has been no change.

Wow - if your SA insists that there has been no change in the GST caviar then you need to get a new SA!

The new GSTs are soooooo much softer and indeed more matte. I just love them! I didn't care much for the last year's GST because I the leather was more stiff and wasn't that comfy when worn over the shoulders.

I just love, love, love the new GST leather and highly recommend it!

There is definitely a difference between the older shinier caviar on the GSTs and the newer, mattier (is there such a word?LOL) caviar. If you have not seen the previous leather, and you are buying a new one it should not make a difference to you what the older looked like unless you specifically want a shinier caviar GST. Agreed with beauty.....you need a new SA., pm if you need recommendations! The color code of the Caramel with silver chain is
08P A20995y04839
LARGE TOTE BAG
Beige

I have lost the tag for the white one, but pm me if you need it and I will ask my Sa to read off the one she has in the store.
Hope this helps, and I am sure you will love either bag...:heart:H