*~*PLEASE do a search first!~*~

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I know it hurts people's feelings when they start a new thread and no one answers. The reason is because people are growing tired of answering the same thing over and over again.
We offer a search feature because we WANT you to use it.
In a Chanel forum on a website that has more than 135,000 members it's reasonable that any question you may have about whether we prefer silver or gold hardware, price of GST, caring for your bag, etc. . . has been asked multiple times.:idea:

Please, take a moment to run a search before asking commonly asked question. When you find a thread that most closely matches your inquiry please use that thread to ask additional questions. . . we'll see it :biggrin:
We're girls, we love to help:tender:

Thanks Swanky!!!! As a new tPF member I feel a little vulnerable. Trying to establish a good rapport with other members without over doing it.

we love for new members to jump in as if they've been here forever:yes: although telling us a bit about yourself is always best!
It's the endless new threads all asking the same questions we've been patient in answering repeatedly for the past 3 years that tends to annoy. . . even our veteran members are guilty of this though.:Push:

^^no one reads stickies:rolleyes: See DEALS & STEALS Forum and Authenticate This Forum :sad:

^Tru dat! Hopefully search will continue to work . . . but it's been fine for 2 months now, no excuse peeps! LOL!

thnks for the reminder ... but sometimes the typical question on which one i should get?? its just too personal and sometimes it makes you wanna start your own thread, even if thers alot of threads on which one of them is alike on your case. but on everything else i agree on doin search as in prices or increases or new bags.