Please decision help C 24 in black?

kelly7

Mar 1, 2012
Hello ladies,
I have just received a call from my dear SA.
She has a Constance 24 in black Epsom silver for me.

Now I'm a little bit desperate if I should take her, then I would like to have one in gray :-s

What is your opinion, if I may ask.

My clothes colors are: light gray / dark, white / black, blue light / dark, Bordeauxe and rose.

Many many thanks for an answer and help for the decision.

Reactions: Eumama
Hallo kathydep,
Yes that's right, it's classic and actually fits in with everything.
And with Paladium the bag does not look vintage, then almost all C's are black box with gold.

but gray, like gris asphalt is still in my mind :hrmm:

many thanks for your response :flowers:

I have the same bag waiting for me! So if I were you, obviously I'd take it!

But what is your concern exactly? Do you mean you prefer a grey but wonder whether you should get the black now and the grey later?

If grey is your first choice then I would hold out for it. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: PJW5813
Ich habe bisher keine Hermes Tasche in schwarz.
Mein letzter ist Kelly 24 sellier etaine, ich liebe die Farbe, aber ich habe auch nicht zwei davon.

Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes Englisch

I do not have a Hermes bag in black so far.
My last one is Kelly 24 sellier etaine, I love the color, but I do not have two of them either.

Sorry for my bad English.

you are right the two tones are too similar.

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion .
Since I want to have her as an everyday bag, black goes with everything without thinking.

It is best to look at myself, and then let my heart decide.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having many grey bags, even if they are the same color if that color works for you. It depends entirely on what you like. Don't get a black bag just because everyone says you should. Get it only if you love it and it works for you.

The colours in your wardrobe sound like it works with both grey and black.

Hello ladies,
I have just received a call from my dear SA.
She has a Constance 24 in black Epsom silver for me.

Now I'm a little bit desperate if I should take her, then I would like to have one in gray :-s

What is your opinion, if I may ask.

My clothes colors are: light gray / dark, white / black, blue light / dark, Bordeauxe and rose.

Many many thanks for an answer and help for the decision.
Black is such a beautiful color that you can rotate in your wardrobe with all colors that will work for your lifestyle and you should get the Constance.

I think gray and black suits me, black is a bit boring maybe, but a light gray is more sensitive to dirt.
when I consider that I use her as a workhorse.

Dragonette, you are absolutely right, I have to choose it according to my needs and taste.

what a sweet disaster :blush:

thank you, birkinlover77,
I thought that I really wanted to have a color for a C, but the more I think about it, the more correct the color seems to me to be black, because it suits everything.
It is a timeless color.

Reactions: BirkinLover77