Please, could you answer me if ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, everybody!

I'm in doubt about some characteristics of Marc Jacobs clutches... but I'm not used to them ... because I only have Marc by Marc Jacobs ones ... so I'm asking you ... .

Can these clutches come with LAMPO zippers instead of RIRI zippers? Can the tag attached come with a white string instead of the usual black one (shown on the photo enclosed)?

I'd appreciate if someone could help me with these 2 questions!!!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. No white strings....stay away

3. Don't know all of the answers about clutches... but white string... a no-no... atleast I think they still are.

4. some clutches have lampo - some riri so you're best off putting in authenticate this if in doubt.

5. The zippers are dependent on the style/season but they mostly use Riri. White strings are always a no-no. There are plenty of fake ZCs so you should have any one you are considering authenticated before bidding/buying.