Please confirm the authenticity of my Louis Vuitton boots. Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoryana

Apr 25, 2016
I have a problem. Please help me. I sold on eBay authentic Louis Vuitton boots and my buyer says that my boots are not authentic, and leave me negative feedback! My boots are from official Louis Vuitton shop in Europe! Of course that official Louis Vuitton shop will never sell fake and the official factory Louis Vuitton not producing fake! I also have a label with the price of these boots in Europe 750 euros, in the US these boots cost if I am not mistaken $ 950. This buyer bought boots size 37.5 and I have another identical boots 38 size and I sell it on xxx. I see that another seller sells identical boots much more expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no expert but I think in this case you don't have to be - these are obviously genuine. I'm betting they don't fit. Why leave bad feedback without giving you a chance? It's outrageous!

I'm no expert but I think in this case you don't have to be - these are obviously genuine. I'm betting they don't fit. Why leave bad feedback without giving you a chance? It's outrageous!

Hi, Dear! Buyer opened the case with the argument that boots are not authentic. I can not agree to return for this reason, because I well know that boots are 100000000000000% authentic. But now I have to prove authenticity on Ebay.

You'll need to use a paid service then. Authentication isn't available outside of those places on the forum.
I wrote to the site authenticate4u.com , but not yet received a response. I am ready to pay, but I do not have time to wait. I hope that on Ebay working professionals who know how to distinguish the original from a fake and they close the case in my favor.

Hi, Dear! Buyer opened the case with the argument that boots are not authentic. I can not agree to return for this reason, because I well know that boots are 100000000000000% authentic. But now I have to prove authenticity on Ebay.

You are best asking for them back, giving the seller a refund and selling on a consignment store.

Just send a copy of your receipt from Louis Vuitton to the eBay rep. But honestly the easiest thing to do is to accept the return.

Dear, but why I should accept the return because with reason "not authentic" if my boots are authentic? Moreover buyer wrote a negative review. I offered to contact the buyer at any Louis Vuitton boutique which confirm the authenticity of boots. I had a problem with the clutch Prada. The buyer also opened return case because of inauthenticity, but Ebay has closed that case because clutch was certainly authentic.

You are best asking for them back, giving the seller a refund and selling on a consignment store.
Dear, but why I should accept the return because with reason "not authentic" if my boots are authentic? Moreover buyer wrote a negative review. I offered to contact the buyer at any Louis Vuitton boutique which confirm the authenticity of boots. I had a problem with the clutch Prada. The buyer also opened return case because of inauthenticity, but Ebay has closed that case because clutch was certainly authentic.

Because it seems the seller is trying to con you. Ebay always sides with the seller.Ask for the boots back before they get to keep them AND paypal take the money out of your bank account. When you have your boots back and the buyer has the money ask ebay for the negative feedback to be ammended.

I have not receipt, I have only authentic boots and confirm the of authenticity any Louis Vuitton boutique.

I have already replied to your request on the ATLV Thread? If you don't get a reply from A4U, just Google another paid service? FYI: I have reported this Thread. I asked you to please not upload pictures onto any other Thread until you had confirmation of authenticity. Good luck! :smile:

EDIT: eBay will need a PAID THIRD PARTY Service for proof, they do not recognize the Forum as Proof of Authenticity or Fake items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.