Please come meet my new RH Midnight Day

BlueBay

Apr 14, 2007
Say hello to my new baby -Midnight/marine/navy Day with RH, bought from Bal London. (What a gorgeous shopping experience!) I am truly in love with this colour and can't stop staring at it. It is just like the deep blue sea as it appears to constantly change depending on the light. Midnight blue has always been my favourite colour so I couldn't be happier!:drool:

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 3b.JPG
    3b.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 157
  • 5b.JPG
    5b.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 7b.JPG
    7b.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 8b.JPG
    8b.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 110
I just purchased the Marine City this weekend and am disappointed in the leather and color. Looks almost black when I'm indoors and only after I get out into daylight does it look blue at all. Yours looks so much better than mine. Mind if I ask whether you consider the leather thick or on the thin side? My leather feels really thin...makes me afraid to use it.

I just purchased the Marine City this weekend and am disappointed in the leather and color. Looks almost black when I'm indoors and only after I get out into daylight does it look blue at all. Yours looks so much better than mine. Mind if I ask whether you consider the leather thick or on the thin side? My leather feels really thin...makes me afraid to use it.

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your bag. I would say the leather on mine is fairly thick and I have no worries at all about 'trashing' it.! They had 3 in stock that I chose from and all three were very different in thickness and shade. I know what you mean about worrying about thin leather though. If it's going to be on your mind maybe try to change it?