Please come help me celebrate my new Kristin!!!!!!!!!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
OK ladies, here she is - no waiting, no reveal. . . . . TA DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: Medium Kristin op art hobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

picture.php

picture.php

This is the smaller of the two, $258 (but I got it at 40% off with a store credit). I would say the first really bright picture is how it looks in bright light/outdoors, the second picture is the way it looks indoors with lower lighting.

I went in to get leather, but as usual, I'm always drawn to siggy. My DH was with me and just loved it. I contemplated the all leather one, but I really liked the contrast of blues on this ones, the all turquoise leather for me was just too "flat" for want of a better word, even though it felt amazing.

I had planned on the taupe leather, but didn't like it at all IRL, it did nothing for me. It came down to this one or the black, but DH said wait until Fall for a new black bag, and he is right. Coach is always doing black bags, but this color won't be around forever.

Anyway, I know a lot of you aren't big siggy fans, but I am always, always drawn to it - esp. tone on tone, I love that look.

I love the clasp on the front pocket too, it's so cool. And the fact it has an exterior pocket is awesome.

BTW, the leather handle feels just like the Parker leather. I think the manager said it was lamb (which kind of kills me, but we won't go there). ;)