Please come and see Hermes in Tokyo with me …

licencetocook: You are absolutely right on that about the prices. I was so shocked when I came back home and called my usual SA to ask about the price of my bag and she told me the ballpark figure and I said I paid about 3k more for it. :sad: It was sad, but then again I don't think I'd ever be lucky enough to get a call from my regular SA for this bag. Knowing my luck? Hah! :smile:

LTC, thanks for putting this thread together! :flowers: I am looking forward to more!
I really enjoyed my experiences in Hermes Tokyo!
DH and I were trooping up and down both buildings at Hermes Ginza.

I love the Bleu Sapphir and the Vert Crue. SOOOOOOO friggin cute!

attachment.php
:love:

Roxanne, La Boheme, Docride – I am so glad you are back for another tour of Tokyo. I will continue this thread as long as I still have an audience. Thanks for the support.

Josie – Did you take any photos at H Ginza? Please share anything and everything. Great lindy in your avatar!

Tresormaki – Yes, that’s Tokyo for you. Great bags are available for those willing to pay the price. I love a great bargain. But when it comes to H, you have to take it while it’s there.

Thank you LTC for the wonderful pictures of the bags. :flowers: Such eye candies. This one of Hermie is adorable, ahhh, the ocean in the background is so beckoning....

Have a good trip and safe travels.

attachment.php