Please click the sopa link above! This does matter to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
Everyone please take 2 mins to sign the form above to help protect all our fav sites!! You know how addy and lee authenticate your bag for you... Well kiss that goodbye cause if you link to a fake they are now breaking the law!! This does affect you! Keep this thread bumped up! Save the purse forum!

benswife2007 said:
Everyone please take 2 mins to sign the form above to help protect all our fav sites!! You know how addy and lee authenticate your bag for you... Well kiss that goodbye cause if you link to a fake they are now breaking the law!! This does affect you! Keep this thread bumped up! Save the purse forum!

Thanks. I was using the app so I didn't see a link. I went to there regular website just now to see it.

Thanks. I was using the app so I didn't see a link. I went to there regular website just now to see it.[/QUOT

Your welcome...guides to spotting counterfeits will be blocked if contain examples of fake bags and even websites that promote something the govt has said is harmful could be blocked (like the sun causes cancer so natural websites that promote sun for vit d is one example I have seen of something that could be shut down also deleyed vac info could be blocked...anything the govt thinks is harmful to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.