Please choose for me : birkin 25 or 30

Both look fine on you. If I were you I would go with the 30, but that's me and it has a lot to do with personality. 25 feels cuter while 30 is cooler. And depending on whether you are looking for a pop color or a neutral. The 25 seems to be a right size for a pop color for you. You can't go wrong with either, just what fits you better at the moment.

Reactions: lulilu and BBC
The handle on the 25 is really short. I always feel like I am gonna scratch the handle with my bracelet and watch. But it’s cute. I think I can go with a fun color with 25. 30 is a practical size, slightly heavier but the price is fairer at the reseller. They charges crazy premium on the 25 size.

I like them both on you and think you can rock both sizes. BUT, i am a big believer in a bag should fit your lifestyle and your needs...so if you carry a lot of essentials, choose the b30 if you carry very little than i personally prefer the b25.

+1! Both look lovely on you. It really depends on how much you carry. Take your daily necessities list and see if they fit. Also have you tried carrying them unbuckled? It will be a slightly different look. Personally i have been using the 25 more, fits all i carry daily. And ya the handles are shorter, def something to consider.

Reactions: nicole0612