Please choose 1 - Town in Rose Thulian RGGH or Mangue GSH

To be honest I am not familiar with leather care for Bal bags, but I did apply the LMB pro-treatment (to guard against oil and water stains) and silk serum treatment (to condition) on it prior to first use. They did not cause any leather darkening or undesirable effects as far as I can see. As for colour transfer - I'm afraid the only way to prevent this is to avoid rubbing against dark coloured clothings like denim and take extra care when using the bag. I don't think there is any leather protector that can completely prevent this from happening.

By the way - your bag is BEAUTIFUL!! Enjoy it!!

Congrats it's amazing!!! :smile:

Thank you :smile::smile:. I can't wait to use her but the color is so delicate. I'm gonna order some LMB products to protect the bag prior to use.

Yikkie, saw your GSH Mangue City in another post, it's such a cheerful combo, isn't it?

So, I collected the bag today and am happy to share it here :smile:

Thanks for chipping in your opinion.

oh wow, mangue is STUNNING!!! congrats!!! i was too late for the party, but my vote was 100% for mangue!! it's such a fun, happy color that i think would be great year-round! bright for spring/summer and a total pick me up for those drab fall/winter months!! :P

oh wow, mangue is STUNNING!!! congrats!!! i was too late for the party, but my vote was 100% for mangue!! it's such a fun, happy color that i think would be great year-round! bright for spring/summer and a total pick me up for those drab fall/winter months!! :P

Thanks, ceedoan, late you may be :smile::smile: but your comments sure convince me that I pick the right bag. You're right, this is a versatile year-round shade except I have to be more careful handling it.