Please can you help me with the mulberry leathers?

Actually, i say that I was off to look at albums but could not find any.....is it poss for us to see each other's albums? i can get to the Latest posts in albums but cannot seem to source an album in partic....is this allowed? Would love to see your collections if poss. i have of course seen them modelling thread and the collections threads. What an inspiration!:drool:

LOL LMM! Yes you are right!

I am renowned for the "dull" colours i wear!!! This is a combination of being a "soft" (Colour me Beautiful) and the need for conservatism at work.

I occasinally like a splash of red in the handbag dept....what would you suggest?

And there was i thinking that i would be brave and venture into the oak domain soon.....!:lol:

Sorry to go off thread but I was wondering about how Hula and Jo (and other ladies) cope with the fastener of your somerset totes? I love mine but it does keep coming undone and I'm a bit nervous of bags that are open topped for several reasons (I bent over last week and everything fell out!). I suppose it is just something you get used to. The leather is very very hardwearing though (tumbled) and still looks perfect after several uses (including a near drowning).

I think you can view albums by doing a search under community and adding the user name of the member.