Please bring back the studded mini asher

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
I really wish Treesje would offer more of the studded mini asher in black, grey and brown. I am so wanting this bag but in a neutral color. Did they ever offer it in these colors? Please bring them back in the MINI and NEUTRAL colors. I can't do big or bright, lol.

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
You must have been reading my mind;) I saw the grey studded mini Asher on Treesje's website and loved it, but it doesn't seem to be available online when I search. Most Treesje bags are either too big or too small to work for me. This one is just right, and I can't find it:pout:

i

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
I know......I am always a day late and a dollar short, lol.

I prefer a true small to medium satchel so this bag would have been perfect for me. I am so sad it is not available anywhere.

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
Hey, BigDoggie, I emailed Treesje about the studded mini asher to ask if there are any available. I'll let you know what they say. The LB teal magnolia is pretty, but I have royal blue and lapis bags so I would rather have another color like gray.

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
Maybe we could get them to do a special order for us on a mini studded asher in grey, that would be so great.

Let me know when you hear back from them, fingers crossed.

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
I am considering the mini magnolia also. I am kind of concerned about the color. I keep looking at the colors that Zoesma posted and they look okay also, it is so hard to tell. The LB website color would work for me but if it is brighter than it does not work with my wardrobe and will just sit in my closet.
I agree with you that gray would be perfect, especially since I do not have that color bag and it is so neutral.

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
All three colours were actually available during the Fall '09 season. It came in Black, Grey and Cognac (brown), in addition to Chrome, Turquoise and Purple, IIRC. If you can't get any luck with contacting Treesje to see if they have any left (do check their online store too, BTW), it's probably worth keeping an eye out on ebay or Bonanzle.

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
Thanks, Starkfan. That is one of the frustrating parts. The perfect bag was a recent release so why does no one still have it? It's still shown on Treesje.com, but not to order as far as I can tell.

All three colours were actually available during the Fall '09 season. It came in Black, Grey and Cognac (brown), in addition to Chrome, Turquoise and Purple, IIRC. If you can't get any luck with contacting Treesje to see if they have any left (do check their online store too, BTW), it's probably worth keeping an eye out on ebay or Bonanzle.

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
I don't get it......that is not that long ago. Do they not produce very many of them.

Thanks for the information, maybe one will show up somewhere.

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
Aster Alice replied to my question about more mini ashers. They said they will be getting more for fall and to check back with them in June.

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Hmm, okay, I realise "Fall '09" doesn't sound like it should've been that long ago, but IIRC, the Ashers in Fall '09 were actually amongst the first batches of Fall '09 bags to be released. I wanna say that puts them at being released around... July '09? Possibly even end June? (Definitely before the change in lining in all Treesje bags, as these had the old silver bengaline lining IIRC, and that took effect around end July, according to the date stamp in this thread.) That's close to 9 months ago, if I'm close to the date they were released, so that was actually some time ago.

Most stores also usually don't seem to stock more than a few pieces of each colour/style combo (and this seems typical of the more under-the-radar brands like Treesje, I think), so if they carry a particular colour, they may not still have them in stock after several months. I don't recall seeing the Cognac Studded Mini Asher in too many online stores, but I definitely recall seeing the Grey Studded Mini Asher and the Black Studded Mini Asher in at least one or two popular online stores, though (either AA or LB carried at least one of those two colours, I believe). Given the length of time, though, I think your best bet is likely still ebay or Bonanzle.

Good luck, hope you're able to find one!

Oct 20, 2009
Sydneyish, AU
Fall '09 in general was awesome, I was browsing the Treesje collections and saw they had the non-studded Metro clutch with gunmetal HW.

As someone who hates shiny gold hardware I really hope to find one from that collection used...because the shiny gold really makes the newer Metros look more granny than chic.

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
I always find a new favorite designer too late. I will wait and hopefully get one from AA or treesje when the fall line is released. I will keep my eye on ebay and bonanzle also. I love a lot of the styles but the mini asher is about as big a bag as I like to carry. Thanks for all the info.

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
Nataly emailed me and said they didn't have any more of the studded mini ashers available. She could only recommend the yellow, fuscha, and green that are on Amazon and other sites currently. I guess I'll wait for the fall, then, if more will be released. I've found that if a bag is over 14" wide it is simply too big for me.

BigDoggie

Nov 15, 2009
Colorado
I am with you on the size for sure. I have also called a couple other boutiques today and they do not have them either. I got the impression that they were not going to do the studded mini this fall and only the regular mini asher.