Please be careful when buying Chanel off EBAY!!

Thanks for the warning but i do not buy any designer items from ebay because the fakes are becoming so good that they are even producing fake receipts which look real (especially with lv items)

That sucks because if I ever wanna let go of my items it would probably be hard to do so because the bay is so flooded with fakes. It makes it hard to trust any seller, thankfully we have the ladies here at tpf to give us their opinions about authenticity!

I have sold four bags on eBay totally genuine purchased by me and ironically each time I am more concerned I'll get screwed by a buyer. There's a risk on either side... But So far so good (knock on wood) thankfully :smile:

I know there is not so good on EBay but I have bought 2 bags and several pieces of hard-to-find CJs and have had nothing but great experiences.... it's not all bad. The key is being knowledgable and careful...as u said.

there are a lot of fakes. That's why make sure get the bag authenticated by TPF team and u get what is in the pictures.
As a seller, I am worried being scammed by buyer but I have bought and sold chanel off Ebay and so far have good experiences.
always do your homework before u buy :biggrin:

The best bag in my Chanel collection ironically was bought on ebay! My beloved 09C Blue fonce maxi was authenticated by the ladies on the forum and I even got a good deal for it! Not that I would buy another bag on e bay again coz the whole process was nerve wrecking! But just be careful, that's important.

Yes, It is very scary to buy anything on Ebay, especially high dollar items, like Chanel Bags. I had a horrible experience about 2 yrs ago. Before I knew of this forum, ofcourse. Since then, I only buy my bags at authorized Chanel Boutiques and department stores. Never again will I trust in Ebay or any other non Chanel authorized seller. Its scary out there!

Thanks for the warning but i do not buy any designer items from ebay because the fakes are becoming so good that they are even producing fake receipts which look real (especially with lv items)

ditto.. If I can't afford to buy it in the boutique or dept store, I'd rather just pass