Please be careful doing multiple PS

MOTTY26

Jan 18, 2014
Theres a news in the Philippines, a beautiful lady died during PS.

She underwent multiple procedures at once:
-Breast Augmentation
-Lipo
-Butt Augmentation

An autopsy is being conducted now.

The clinic has a good reputation, known for Rhino though. Im not sure if the Dr went for training in View PS in South Korea, he posted some pics in his FB.

So ladies and gents, im not scaring u all but theres no harm in being careful in choosing the right clinic and procedure.

There is a thread in the other non-asian ps forum here from a member whose sister recently died from BBL performed here in the USA. The doctor was a board certified plastic surgeon and she was in mid 30s in good health. I think cases like these serve as reminders how serious surgery is, while deaths are rare from ps they do happen.

There is a thread in the other non-asian ps forum here from a member whose sister recently died from BBL performed here in the USA. The doctor was a board certified plastic surgeon and she was in mid 30s in good health. I think cases like these serve as reminders how serious surgery is, while deaths are rare from ps they do happen.

oh my, that is sad.

What a sad case to hear, RIP to both women :sad:
I wonder if this could be related to the type of surgeries, Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation are very serious surgeries and you are inserting a foreign object into your body. So maybe its more dangerous to do both of these surgeries together particularly because your body has to accept the implant as well as heal itself?
So so sad anyway :sad:

OMG that is so sad....RIP for both ladies :sad:
plastic surgery is not a simple thing, people who are decided to get the surgeries
please please chose the right hospital...... its such a heartbreaking.,......