Please Authnticate this ETRO Purse ,buyer claims its Fake

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    Hello Everyone ,
    IM SELLING AUTHENTIC STUFFS ON EBAY JUST WANT TO BE SURE ONCE Again before buyers claim im sellnig fake.I myself knows its authentic but still really need your help please I just want to be sure if this is an authentic ETRO Wallet .Comes with its controllato card,gift box ,has markings all over in it.Need to know ASAP!
    i put marks one my pictures so know its mine,first two pictures dont have,im just in big hurray..Please please help .....Thanks alot

Attached Files:

2. #2 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    I'm afraid I don't know much about Etro, but good for you for being so conscientious. :tup:

Hopefully someone will be able to help you soon. :smile:

3. i purchase this item on a legit store.after recieving the item buyers claim its fake and its not!,wants her refund i sold 2 of these already and buyers left + ratings.she said its not authentic cos it look different from the other ones she saw on boutique and i emailed her back "yeah of course it dont look the same becuase they had different colors & item numbers".i show her the different styles,colors & i tem numbers i have so she knows im selling legit items.And havent hear from her yet since then
    but still i want her to see in TPF site wat other thought bout this.

4. What store did you buy them from? If anything at least we could authenticate the place you got them.

5. i got it at joma.