Authenticate This Website

Hi there- I recently purchased a purse on this website because it was only avaliable for preorder in the Michael kors website- and i thought it was a black friday sale. now I realize it is coming from china - I am panicking that I bought an expensive fake! Can anyone tell me if this website is selling authentic goods? Thanks! ( I know that a lot of mk is made in china so I am hoping it really is "factory outlet"...
Michaelkorsoutletfactory.com

Hi there- I recently purchased a purse on this website because it was only avaliable for preorder in the Michael kors website- and i thought it was a black friday sale. now I realize it is coming from china - I am panicking that I bought an expensive fake! Can anyone tell me if this website is selling authentic goods? Thanks! ( I know that a lot of mk is made in china so I am hoping it really is "factory outlet"...
Michaelkorsoutletfactory.com

Hi and welcome.

I'm afraid this website sell fakes, and it's coming from China. The website has no connections to MK, it's registered to a private person, see here

I hope you somehow can talk to you CC company and get your money back.

So I contacted the company and told them I was made aware that their company sells fakes, and this was their reply:

"Thank you for your reply.
We are sorry that you want to cancel the order.
To tell the truth we are not official MK store.
But our products are just the same as the reals.
We get them from the factory directly.
And our products are all made of real leather.
The only difference is that we don't have the certificate.
So our price are much cheaper than the official website.
But you can be totally assured about the quality.
All the customers are satisfied with our products and service. We bet you will also like our products.
And if you want to cancel the order, due to the credit card company need to verify the refund.
It may takes about 30 work days to get your money back.
So instead of wait such a long time, would you please consider to keep the order and just have a try? "

Crazy! how do companies like MK deal with this? I wonder if they are getting a cut considering how many websites there are that aren't official. I did some research and it does look like the city this website comes from is the same city that the true MK factory is from. sometimes I wonder what the point of getting a name brand is at all if china is going to undercut the product by selling the identical product out the back door.....

Crazy! how do companies like MK deal with this? I wonder if they are getting a cut considering how many websites there are that aren't official. I did some research and it does look like the city this website comes from is the same city that the true MK factory is from. sometimes I wonder what the point of getting a name brand is at all if china is going to undercut the product by selling the identical product out the back door.....

No way does MK get a cut from this company. This company is stealing from MK. I highly doubt it's the same factory. In the email that you got from this company nowhere do they say that they're selling authentic MK. So yes, unfortunately, you just paid a lot of money for a fake. I'd ask for a refund and buy the authentic version instead.

No way does MK get a cut from this company. This company is stealing from MK. I highly doubt it's the same factory. In the email that you got from this company nowhere do they say that they're selling authentic MK. So yes, unfortunately, you just paid a lot of money for a fake. I'd ask for a refund and buy the authentic version instead.

Ya, I was very careful to get it at a website that allowed for refunds, and I found this forum in time to get a refund before they shipped it! yay.:biggrin:
thanks for the prompt replies....