Please authenticate this prada bag! Thank you.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Afternoon,

Please authenticate this bag. I do not know the style or authenticity. It was given as a gift. Thank you so much.

Warm regards,

California53

2. I can't get the .jpg files to upload. Not sure why. Upload photos all of the time.

:sad:

3. I'm in the same boat. Just got a Prada bag that was pre-loved. It looks real but I can't stop fighting this feeling that I got duped and it's a fake. How do you post pictures? I'd love for someone to take a look at it and either put my mind at ease or give me the heads up that it's a fake so I know not too worry too much about keeping it pristine lol

It has the signature R, IPI zipper, sideways stitching and the interior plaque is correct... However there is no Prada on the hardware and the interior white tag has a number on one side but a letter on the other!! This is what is giving me red flags!!!

4. What is the signature R and sideways stitching?

Please post here following the guidelines set out in post 1 http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-shopping/authenticate-this-prada-read-1st-page-before-posting-899598-199.html#post30098297

5. Thanks! Just made my post!

Guess I had to be on a computer to upload as my phone didn't give me that option.

Sideways stitching I just mean the diagonal stitch as opposed to a straight across stitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.