Please authenticate this coach

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ALL,

I purchased this coach at an OLD thrift store two days ago and it is a real great fake or real....Very good quality...However, the serial number reads:
    No J0685-F10418 and I have read every fact on these numbers...but I cannot find anywhere to tell me if this is real or not!!! Please help! :nuts:

2. Hi ELLIESPURSE,

Thank you for your guidance and I tried but the 'Authenticate this Coach' thread is closed....so needless to say, I am lost! I cannot find anyone who can give me any clues about this bag.....:shrugs:

3. Hi, I don't think the thread is closed but it could be a restriction about number of posts/hour for new members? The Coach forum is the best place to ask, especially the auth thread. You could also look through the shopping section there: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/

Hope it helps some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.