Please authenticate this Balenciaga Motocross Giant 12 Velo

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5DFDA58D-711F-4AAE-8911-BEBBC24BB72C.jpeg 65F96697-CF3B-4C47-A687-19CAA4355873.jpeg 706E4D80-6725-4E98-840D-2D617CB15D82.jpeg hello everyone,
    I recently purchased a Balenciaga Motocross Giant 12 Velo from the RealReal. This is my first Balenciaga and not sure if this is authentic.

This bag of course is an older style but I love that it’s crossbody and deeper to fit more belongings. I’ve included photos as reference.

This bag is not structured as I’ve read that through time, balenciaga’s shape tends to relaxed. It’s slouchy and not stiff. It still has a shine to it. I do notice the gold plated studs have faded.

Could you all kindly help me figure if this bag is authentic? Thank you so much!

Attached Files:

2. Please post in the authenticate thread and someone will help!
    (You're also missing some necessary pics, like the rivet and bale. See the 1st post and it will provide examples of the pics needed.)

muchstuff likes this.
  3. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice