Please Authenticate Prada Pink Nylon Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

oLiveOiL@2013

Apr 26, 2013
Hello. Please help authenticate this Bag: Prada Pink Nylon Backpack (small). Purchased it in one of those second hand Japanese stores. Thanks for the assistance.

Item Name: Prada Pink Nylon Backpack (Small)
Listing number: N/A
Seller ID: N/A
Link: N/A
Comments: The backpack didn't come with any authenticity card and is quite clean in and out except for minor dirt marks on corners and worn portion on the elastic closure. I have been reading posts about these bags and the amount of fakes that are circulating out there; I just want your expert opinion if this is one of those fakes. If yes, so i can return it. Thank you. Attached Photobucket pictures . http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Ash3121/library/Prada
Prada

Hi, could you re-post in the Prada forum here: Authenticate This PRADA - please read post 1 FIRST

Good luck.
Hello Ms. Ellies. Thank you for your reply. I just have 1 stupid q's. When i go to the Prada authenticate section that was highlighted in your msg, i don't see any section to go to for a new authentication thread, just "Post a Reply". Should i click that instead? Sorry i am still trying to figure out how to navigate. Thanks for your re-direction and help.

Hello Ms. Ellies. Thank you for your reply. I just have 1 stupid q's. When i go to the Prada authenticate section that was highlighted in your msg, i don't see any section to go to for a new authentication thread, just "Post a Reply". Should i click that instead? Sorry i am still trying to figure out how to navigate. Thanks for your re-direction and help.

No problems, all questions are posted in the same thread. It's much easier for the authenticator this way.

You just click "Post a Reply" with your question, and wait for a reply.

Hope this is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.