Please assist me with a matching wallet

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
What OTHER wallet (besides the zebra ones) would match this purse?? Just trying to save some money!

Attachments

• Hamptons Large Signature Zebra Tote 11561.jpg
    Hamptons Large Signature Zebra Tote 11561.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 33
what about this one??

41056_B4GN_d2.jpg

I just looked and I don't think you are going to find anything cuter than the ones CoachGirl84 posted. I think you could do a khaki signature with white leather trim but I think the green leather and big brass turnlock would be gorgeous with that bag!! :drool:

I just looked and I don't think you are going to find anything cuter than the ones CoachGirl84 posted. I think you could do a khaki signature with white leather trim but I think that green leather would be gorgeous with that bag!! :drool:

aww thanks.. I am in love with the matching zebra one its adorable:heart:.. lol i'll shut up now I am not help :flowers:

I ordered the tote and matching slim wallet today and I will be getting it on Wednesday, but I was trying to see if there is anything less expensive. I do like the green but it only saves me $20 So is that worth losing the Zebra?

Personally, I think the zebra wallet is too matchy matchy. I like the solid color one better and I think you could use it with more. :shrugs: That's just totally my opinion, though.

I ordered the tote and matching slim wallet today and I will be getting it on Wednesday, but I was trying to see if there is anything less expensive. I do like the green but it only saves me $20 So is that worth losing the Zebra?

oh so you already ordered the zebra one??? I would just keep it $20 isnt that big of a difference plus you get what you really want.. do you think this bag can be worn with any outfit?? I love this bag its so cute:drool: