Please anyone with Theda - can you wear it over shoulder?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have not been able to get an answer to this and I am very interested in purchasing one. I just want to know what I would be getting since I have not seen it in person.

Is it like a speedy in that you cannot get it over the shoulder? Any problems with it?

Thanks in advance!

2. the gm yes.

3. which color are you getting? I love this in white MC and the one Michelle purchased.

4. theda is a totally different style then the speedy

[​IMG]

5. Possible with the GM.

6. Thank you for the responses so far.

I just wanted to know if it was similar to a speedy in that you can only wear it on your arm. It sounds like that is the case, at least comfortably.

I want either the black or white MC (I already have a few Mono bags and want something different).

Is the buckle a pain to keep opening up?

7. It depends on your size. I don't think you can get it over the shoulder. The top of the bag is open so you don't have to keep undoing the buckle.

8. ^^Agree. It is possible to wear on the shoulder depending on your size...but I don't think it will be comfortable. I know I've tried with my Theda before and it just felt/looked awkward!

9. Thanks, great info! That was just what I was looking for. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice