Please advise, is this the true Coach outlet website?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't been on TPF in ages so I hope I am not breaking any rules and posting this in the wrong place.

I just have a quick question. I was looking up a particular coach bag online and came across a much better sale price on a website called "coachfactorysoutletcity.com"

I suspect (mostly due to the sale price) that this is not the true coach outlet website but some kind of scam. But "FactoryS"? "outletCITY"? It's not impossible that Coach would name their outlet website like that, but doesn't seem very likely either. I do want to know though because if it's real the sale price is much better than my local store.

I'm 80% sure it's fake but It's hard to tell for sure though because I could not find a different, official coach outlet website (maybe because there isn't one).

Could anyone verify this for me?

2. I'm suspicious. The About Us link at bottom of page doesn't work. Then clicking Site Map pulls up a list of options. But the Contact Us email is officialfashionbrandonline@outlook.com
    I would expect it to have Coach somewhere in the email address.

3. Thank you! I was pretty sure it was fake and you both confirmed it. Too good to be true pricing, unfortunately.

4. Hi!
    Just a reminder all authenticity questions much be in Authenticate This Coach thread.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice