Please advise- final sale item not as described

Hi!
Those pictures lie!! The bag was practically broken, you shouldn't feel bad emailing her and setteling this.. If you like the bag, you could suggest a lower price that could cover the repair expenses.. or then just ask for a refund :smile:

I wouldn't go through the hassle of having it fixed. How will you feel everytime you carry it afterward? It would leave a bad taste in my mouth.. a reminder of a really bad ebay transaction with a lying seller.

I would try to get the seller to refund the sale amount minus shipping both ways.. and that's being generous on your part.

Best of luck with your decision Echo.. it's a hard one. :sad:

I wouldn't go through the hassle of having it fixed. How will you feel everytime you carry it afterward? It would leave a bad taste in my mouth.. a reminder of a really bad ebay transaction with a lying seller.

I would try to get the seller to refund the sale amount minus shipping both ways.. and that's being generous on your part.

Best of luck with your decision Echo.. it's a hard one. :sad:

Thanks sparklemint...I already hate the bag! Everytime I see it I think about the seller and how she takes foooorrreeevveerrr to contact me. I got the refurb quotes and posted them on the dispute page two days ago and...nothing. I'm tempted to call but tend to fold under verbal pressure and am afraid I'd settle for something I'd be unhappy with. I had decided she's splitting the Chanel refurb or it's going back...but I honestly worry whether Chanel can fix it all. It will take so long to get a receipt (8-10 weeks at best) I doubt she'll actually pay.