Please advice... What color should i go for

pandalian

O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
I am thinking of getting another birkin in either 30 or 35cm. There are so many colors that i really can't decide which to go for. Presently i have the black ghw in 35 and planning to get the etoupe in 35 as well. Besides these 2 colors, am thinking of getting something in a brighter color. What would you recommend and in which size and hardware? Thanks in advance!

A fuschia chevre 30B phw? A nice addition to the staples of Black and Etoupe. It's sweet and appropriate for all ages, imho. A color many yearned to own.

Orange is a nice addition too.

Well... if you have 3 red jumbos I'll say you should get a red birkin. It just means you love the colour and you'll use the birkin ya... so you definitely won't make a mistake with it or hesitate to use it. A safe choice. Trust me, you'll probably scale down on other brands soon enough after you build up your H collection. It has happened to so many here!

Another color to consider is Vert Veronese, especially with GHW :love: :love: :love: !!!!

Was quite hesitant about purchasing color from the green family at first, but it was a surprisingly versatile color to wear with casual outfits (i'm in my jeans and shorts most weekend and some weekdays)

sorry to bother all of you again. if i were to pick a bougainvillea, does it look better in 30 or 35? does anyone has pix of it in 35? i can't seem to find one except in 30 and in kellys. thanks!