Please advice if i should put a deposit with View

do you have limited amount of holiday?

i think you should contact more clinics though, i found View's price is higher than others i've consulted.

prices for my revision surgery (copy & paste from my other post)
view: bridge removal & lower nose tip 5.5 mil
opera: bridge removal & lower nose tip, around 4 mil
atop: bridge removal, lower nose tip & insert ear tissue at upper nose wings 4.6 mil (no review)
Hyundai: bridge removal, lower nose tip, insert ear tissue at upper nose wings, cut nose wings, 5.7 mil
wannabe: not expensive but i forgot their price

different procedures as yours, and if u're first time rhino, price should be cheaper than that.
I will be in seoul for around 8 days.
I did nose thread lift before so view said its revision rhino, which is around 10mil.
Was thinking to go to either View or DA but now i am leaning towards hanabi.

well do crazy research then because that is a very small time frame and some might not do it.

here is what i know from research (my friend is looking into getting a nose job and im helping him)
So It takes six weeks for the bones to heal completely back together again. By three months, the swelling is resolving more and will look like the final product. While yes they have face treatments to help bruising and swelling it wont make it heal faster...the internal dressings remain in place for one to seven days after surgery. Your doctor also tapes a splint to your nose for protection and support. It's usually in place for about one week. BUT It all depends on how fast you heal because some people heal slowly and some faster. They would probably recommend you stay in korea (if your coming out of the country) for 2 weeks or more but you would have to talk to the doctor about.

hope this could help!

well do crazy research then because that is a very small time frame and some might not do it.

here is what i know from research (my friend is looking into getting a nose job and im helping him)
So It takes six weeks for the bones to heal completely back together again. By three months, the swelling is resolving more and will look like the final product. While yes they have face treatments to help bruising and swelling it wont make it heal faster...the internal dressings remain in place for one to seven days after surgery. Your doctor also tapes a splint to your nose for protection and support. It's usually in place for about one week. BUT It all depends on how fast you heal because some people heal slowly and some faster. They would probably recommend you stay in korea (if your coming out of the country) for 2 weeks or more but you would have to talk to the doctor about.

hope this could help!
Hello Amber!
Sadly i dont have that much leave to take, so it will only be around 8 days.
Hopefully i dont swell too much haha!
which clinic is your friend interested in?
:smile:

@MissOrange, yes the clinic is really bad. they even set up a group chat on kakao to bait unsuspecting patients and remove those who had bad experiences and shared them in the chat. they also threatened the patients who had bad experiences not to share further and removed them from the group chats. i can only wish for strength for these patients who are subject to poor results and verbal abuse from their consultants.

Hi. Just want to know if you actually went to view and had consultation etc? Because i also interested in view PS. But after readjng this thread, i feel like a bit scared. :sad: is the doctor and result not good or just because of the marketing person? Kinda a bit confused with it though. :sad:

@Namelessbeauty, yes accompanied a friend there and didn't like the vibes. but from what several patients shared, both the doctors weren't good (severely asymmetric results for primary DES and again after a 2nd revision at view as well as for rhino) and after asking the consultant (since the consultant doesn't allow them to see the doctor), the consultants made multiple threats for them to remove/stop sharing their reviews. one can only imagine how tiring mentally and physically to make two trips to korea, to get less-than-ideal results, and be subject to the verbal abuse of the consultants.

Reactions: MissOrange
@MissOrange, yes the clinic is really bad. they even set up a group chat on kakao to bait unsuspecting patients and remove those who had bad experiences and shared them in the chat. they also threatened the patients who had bad experiences not to share further and removed them from the group chats. i can only wish for strength for these patients who are subject to poor results and verbal abuse from their consultants.
woah...

That’s true