Please Add This User To Your Block List!!!

Well according to ebay.. they can not disclose any information concerning another ebayer for protection and security purposes. So he was a bit vague.. I have no real explanation as to HOW he did this..

but what happens is he closes an auction for you so that he can get the item for the price he asks for. The seller will rpobably question what happened and contact ebay. and they won't be able to tell you anything because he probably has a way of getting around it all without getting detected. So the sellers are basically left with no choice but to complete the transaction or to go through the trouble of relisting without getting any of your fees back and receiving negative feedback.

You can check his feedback you will notice a pattern of all the auctions he has won were ended early.

I am going to try to email some of those buyers and see if I can actually get in touch with them to see what happened to them. However I have a feeling the eBay representative finally noticed somethign weird because at that exact time I received a reply from the buyer asking why I was refunding him his money and that he thought he won the auction.

I have no idea how this hapened but the ebay representative was very serious and told me to block him, never communicate with him ever again and to go ahead and relist the item. They are investigating the case.. I amg oing to call back in a few days and see if there were any updates on it.

Sorry I can't be any help in answering your question. Because the ebay representative could not give any specifics concerning the other ebayer I have no detailed information on what happened.

I am sorry perhaps its case sensitive?

it is jigga79.

If you type it out yourself it still comes up. I am sure they won't be able to ban him right away they would have to investigate further.. I just wanted to let you guys know of my experience with this buyer.. and to warn you.

It's all very frightening. I'm glad that it's worked out for you, but I think what wasn't coming through was that I was trying to wrap my pea brain around how that could happen. Dang we have to go so far to protect ourselves! I wonder did he phish you and get your info or how he or anyone can end our auctions. Thanks for the warning!

Thanks so much for this information! It's bad enough that we have to worry about hijacked accounts winning an auction, thereby requiring relisting. Now we have to be concerned about a hacker who is good enough to actually end our auctions for us???!!! Please make sure you have changed your password. I have already blocked this thief. Let us know how this turns out. Good luck!

That username sounds really familiar. I think I have either sold to this person or answered a question from them. I don't see any feedback from me but I do see one from another seller I know who also sells clothing.

Maybe you answered a question from the user and they were able to hack something somehow?