Pleasantly Surprised

Feb 9, 2006
I had called my local Hermes boutique to see if they had possibly had any Birkins in and mind you I've called the same boutique several times before that and the SA's I spoke to is quick to get me off of the phone. I also write down the name of the SA that I speak with. Well yesterday when I called I spoke to a very nice & helpful SA. She had told me that they currently do not have any on the floor but if I come by the store she would try to help me get one and she took my name down and was looking forward to meeting with me on Saturday to see if she can get me my Birkin. It just made me feel good to know that there are actually some SA's that have customer service in mind. I guess it just depends on the SA you talk to. We'll see what happens when I get there.

jessdressed, I love to hear that! I really feel if you are honest, politely direct, and most importantly yourself it can all work out to your benefit. I do hope this SA can work with you and help you find your bag. I hope I am fortunate to have someone do the same for me. Keep us posted!

Goodluck jessdressed. Most of the SAs I've encountered in the store or on the phone have been very pleasant. The only problem I had was when I called the NYC store once and they hang up on me. That was so rude and I never called again.

I hope its something good. Or maybe my SA is sick of me coming in everyday :lol: I do bother him a LOT! He loves me though lol...err at least I hope he still does lol.

Noriko said:
Nice! My SA basically said the same thing to me yesterday when I was there, I'm wondering what that MEANS.
Jessdressed, Noriko,

I could be wrong...but from experience, that means you are now on the Birkin waitlist!!! :nuts: YAY!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :lol:

If you can, try to visit the store regularly & keep in touch with the SA who took down your name, it helps tremendously to check on the "status"! :amuse: ( Noriko, I know you are already doing that!! :amuse: )

oooo!!!!!! OMFG if thats true I'll just die! Well, not die, I want to be alive when my birkin shows its face :lol: I'm going to go there to check right now, I'll come back with a report :biggrin: I'm hopeing you're right Gigi :love:

Noriko, I was reading an old post of yours and you said "I want to be alive when my birkin shows its face".

Wow...it sure came fast!!! Gotta love it.

Does that post seem like ages ago or what?