Pleasantly surprised!

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
I checked the coach website last night because I had heard that there was going to be a new floorset today and even though there wasn't any bag that I really wanted, I saw the most adorable keyfob--the new Mr. Slowpoke AKA snail. Well DH was sitting right next to me when I did that and he admitted that it was "the most adorable keyfob I've ever seen" (his words). He told me that he would go to the Coach store today while I was at work and get if for me. But when I got out of work today and called him as I was driving home, he said "Well I went to Coach today and they didn't have it yet--not until Sunday." So needless to say, I was bummed! But what did I find when I came home, all gift wrapped (and probably dying to get out of the Coach box for a breather)??? MR. SNAIL!!!!!! :wtf::upsidedown::love: So I just wanted to post this thread to acknowledge what a SWEET and adorable DH I have!!! :yes: :smooch: I love my new keyfob, hopefully he will get along great with all the other animals in my collection!:P;) Don't worry, Mr. Elephant is still my favorite!

Attachments

• MrSnail.jpg
    MrSnail.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 142
That is beyond sweet!! The only time my DH has ever been in a Coach store was to get me a gift cert and now that you can get gift cards easily online he just does that - I do have him trained though - Coach, Nordstrom and Sephora cards please;)

That is so sweet of your DH to buy you the snail. I wish my DH would buy me something from Coach but so far he hasn't and I've been giving him subtle hints that Mother's Day is around the corner and a gift card or something from there would be really nice.;)