Pleasant Prairie WI update

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All!

There are lots of deals to be had at the Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin outlet today!

Black and purple lurex & amanda satin mini skinnies $9.99
    Black and purple lurex cosmetic pouches $14.99
    Black and purple lurex top handle pouches $24.99
    Cashmere tattersall mufflers (blue) $49.99
    Amanda satin capacity wristlet $29.99
    Amanda satin foldovers $39.99
    Leather Carlys 50% off med & lg
    Resort (the navy and pink one) Op Art mini skinnies, wristlets and top handles all 50% off
    Soho hobos, satchels & wallets 40% off
    Suede laced Chelsea 50% off - I think it was in the ballpark of high $200's

Lots of other great deals at 50% off!

...And word on the street there is that they are supposed to be getting Sabrinas soon! :dothewave:

2. ...one more thing...

They had the cutest scarves that were shades of pink and red with hearts! Perfect for Valentine's Day! I am so NOT a pink person, and I thought they were adorable!

3. Thanks for the info, even though none of those items are on my list, I AM DEFINALTELY INTERESTED IN THE MADISON LINE.... Sabrina's, Juliannes, if you see them can ya let me know, It's about a 2 hour drive for me, ( and a toddler) so I cannot "pop in" that easliy, I have to plan the trip. (But make the trip I would)
    THANKS!

4. Oh and anything Lecagy, (not factory)