pleasant prairie, WI outlet?

hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone has been to this outlet lately and what bag styles you saw while there. it's a bit far for me and was contemplating if making the drive out there would be worth it. thanks.

hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone has been to this outlet lately and what bag styles you saw while there. it's a bit far for me and was contemplating if making the drive out there would be worth it. thanks.

i haven't been there, although i want to make a trip there for the hopes of getting a legacy muffler scarf, but it's fours away from me. dunno if you've seen this thread, but someone posted about visiting there recently, so you might want to send her a pm and ask her. scroll all the way down, it's like the third to the last post.
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sh...ing-for-tattersall-cashmere-scarf-423418.html

I was there last weekend. Are you looking for something in particular? If so, the SAs are great on checking their stock and holding items for customers.

Overall, I believe there were a ton of the made for factory items. There were a few ergo satchels left (black patent & silver) along with a few of the Carly and Zoe bags. I may go tomorrow and will update if there are any interesting finds.

Hi all,
I stopped by the PP outlet today and it was PACKED! There was an additional 10% discount offered on non-clearance items, but no new selection to speak of. Still many carly's (both sig and leather, mostly the medium size) and plenty of factory bags. Only metallic and one magenta ergo satchel. The store was just so chaotic that I only stayed in for a few minutes though. Hopefully they will be displaying some new items soon!

My BH will be up here, did anyone see any Ellies, Peytons, or other classic legacy items? Whether LE or not?

As of this past Saturday, no to all. I actually called them this morning looking for an Ellie, and they said they didn't have any, but they didn't exactly check either. The guy on the phone on Saturday said they didn't have any Sabrinas in, but there was a green patent one when I got there.

As of this past Saturday, no to all. I actually called them this morning looking for an Ellie, and they said they didn't have any, but they didn't exactly check either. The guy on the phone on Saturday said they didn't have any Sabrinas in, but there was a green patent one when I got there.
Ok, I"ll ask BH to call me if he has time to buzz by there, but he may have to fly to Ohio by that time :sad: Thanks for the reply eKat!!