Playtime with my 2001 Le Dix Twin bag & 2002 S/S Black FB Hobo & Whipstitch Tote

CHLOEGLAMOUR: Thanks for your kind words.

lovelygarments: That's really nice to hear, thank you for the compliments. That's exactly it, we're Bal sisters through and through. There's a pretty big sisterhood of Bal lovers here on this forum. :party:

Oh Corey .. geez .. in addition to the gorgeous bag, I'm just drooling over the New Mexico landscape in the background! How I would LOVE to live out there!!!

Santa Fe would be all the better if you, CeeJay, moved here. You too, Rere!! We'd have so much fun with Balenciaga bags and enjoy delicious food and drink (maybe dance) together.

This high desert town is like an oasis of culture, we have so much to listen, watch, and expose oneself to art, history, and gorgeous landscape. I appreciate the compliments, thank you, I choose to live in New Mexico and out of the eight states I've lived in, I feel this one is finally home. It would only improve with more Balenciaga fans decorated the streets with lovely handbags upon their arms. x Maybe someday more than just Maxxout will meet up with me. We've had fun ;o) The more the merrier!

Last edited by a moderator:
Corey,
I saw that auction and lusted after that rare shoulder bag. Between you and Kay/Lovely, there must be all the great Bbags in the world!!! It is definitely an addiction and an art (collecting these bags) Keep up the great work, Bal Gals:yahoo:

Santa Fe would be all the better if you, CeeJay, moved here. You too, Rere!! We'd have so much fun with Balenciaga bags and enjoy delicious food and drink (maybe dance) together.

This high desert town is like an oasis of culture, we have so much to listen, watch, and expose oneself to art, history, and gorgeous landscape. I appreciate the compliments, thank you, I choose to live in New Mexico and out of the eight states I've lived in, I feel this one is finally home. It would only improve with more Balenciaga fans decorated the streets with lovely handbags upon their arms. x Maybe someday more than just Maxxout will meet up with me. We've had fun ;o) The more the merrier!

I'm in!!! Just let me know the date and I'll book my ticket :P

I die!

Your collection has always inspired great envy in me... and I think it's just gotten worse :P

Love how you pick such unusual, yet beautiful pieces that complement your style so well. And that leather! :drool:

I'm in!!! Just let me know the date and I'll book my ticket :P

I'm in! My DH would understand if I told him I was meeting up with Bal friends in Santa Fe - I'm serious, he really would! I can use some Skymiles, and be there in a flash! I've only been to Santa FE once, with DH, and we both loved it. Great food - air felt wonderful - great time!

So seriously, if there is a meet up, let me know, and I'll come out!

Sounds like a plan ya'll. Santa Fe is fabulous now with the winter holidays. Very festive, lots of lights and farolitos (luminaria) along with decorations from religious traditions. Maybe we'll get some snow to compliment the scenery.

I usually meet up with Maxxout at the St. Frances Hotel b/c they have a mirrored gym room that no body uses at 4pm on Friday or Saturdays. They have a wonderful bar with very cool and delicious cocktails. There's also a restaurant to have a lovely meal together.

xxxxxxx
you cannot talk about selling here.

Does 3 weeks out work for a good number of people? That would be perfect for me, b/c I was planning to find something fun to do between Xmas and New Years weekend. I seriously can be available anytime, but think Friday December 31 (if we want to get Champagne & a room to "bag party" in until after midnight) or Saturday January 1 for brunch and cocktails or in the evening so long as you all didn't overdo New Years Eve.

I look forward to meeting some more PF sisters! Feel free to call me x. I'm super excited, we're going to have so much fun!!

I wanted to mention that "A Christmas Different: Celebrate in Santa Fe" is a featured article in this month's New Mexico magazine that has some nice pictures and ideas.

^^^
This will be fantastic. I am out of the country until Dec 30 so I could just make it.
Would it be better to have this not so close to new years eve? Possibly even the following weekend? Either way is good for me.

I would love to meet up with my Bal sisters any time, seriously. Feel free to contact me if you are in the Santa Fe area. If we all want to schedule a meet-up time it would be fun to do some activities together, I think a direct thread could help coordinate that better. There's always something happening here, I'm up for coffee, cocktails, dinning, dancing, shopping, art viewing, hiking and pretty much anything fun. I hope to see some of you soon!

Wow, such an awesome bag and leather. The bbag oldies bug bit me too and recently acquired one of my UHG, the S/S 02 FBF ... Now, I'm on the hunt for more oldies. Thanks for posting lovely pics for us to drool over.