Playing with my returned MC keepall ~*~Lots of PICS~*~ I tracked the mail man LOL

Oh, I love the MC Keepall .... so gorgeous.

I would get one but the price now for one is crazy.

Congrats on getting that beauty back!

I know, and I think they are actually discontinued now. When I called the 866 number to see if there were any in stock near by they said only about a dozen black left in the country and 8 in the white.

:wtf: ^ seriously I thought they were just out of Le Catalogue (like the travel Suhali sorry name escapes me it's almost 2am) oh no if they are discontinued I need one like yesterday LOL

congrats on 20,000

:wtf: ^ seriously I thought they were just out of Le Catalogue (like the travel Suhali sorry name escapes me it's almost 2am) oh no if they are discontinued I need one like yesterday LOL

congrats on 20,000

L'extravegant is the travel suhali and one of my dream bags! I actually heard they are discontinued too :sad: Last I checked there were still a few black and whites available...because I have been really tempted to get one.

Then that should be your celebration bag!!!!

I think I'll get Bf to check availability in the UK on these tomorrow I think I'll cry if i don't get it then they do bring the pegase I like matchy matchy luggage

Then that should be your celebration bag!!!!

I think I'll get Bf to check availability in the UK on these tomorrow I think I'll cry if i don't get it then they do bring the pegase I like matchy matchy luggage

I thought about it, but I have so many big bags and travel bags already...it just seems wastefull, I would never use it...I think it's just part of my nothing new is appealing to me funk...I am sure it will pass soon enough.